Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University) (4, Volokolamskoe Highway, 125993, Moscow, Russian Federation)
2. Filippova N.A., Shilimov M.V., Koshkarev P.P., Suslakova T.I. Problems of the motor transport at the movement in the large city. Science today: experience, traditions, innovations. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Moscow. 2017, pp. 46–48. (In Russian).
3. Zubets A.Zh. Improvement of a control system of quality of transport infrastructure of the city. Cand. Diss. (Economic). Moscow. 2016. 151 p. (In Russian).
4. Andreeva O. It is expensive to European standards. Standarty I kachestvo. 2011. No. 11, pp. 88–89. (In Russian).
5. Victor A. Gnevko. Municipalities: roots of democracy and economics. Deerfield: Society and Science Press, 2012. 383 p.
6. Semenov A.S. Organization of Reconstruction of Social Infrastructure Objects. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2014. No. 11, pp. 33–36. (In Russian).
7. Orlov E.V., Shipkov O.I., Ivanina A.A., Shul’pina A.V., Marzaev D.E. The errors of transport infrastructure of the cities leading to the social conflicts in society (on the example of Moscow and the Moscow region). Zhurnal sotsiologicheskikh issledovaniy. 2017. Vol. 2. No. 3, pp. 21–26. (In Russian).
8. Oveshnikova L.V. Main aspects of the solution of problems of development of regional infrastructure. Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye nauki. 2015. No. 1 (141), pp. 32–37. (In Russian).
9. Makhrova A., Nefedova T., Treivish A. Moskovskaya oblast’ segodnya i zavtra. Tendentsii i perspektivy prostranstvennogo razvitiya [Moscow region today and tomorrow. Tendencies and prospects of spatial development]. Moscow: Novyi khronograf. 2008. 344 p.
10. Arustamov E.A., Gil’denskiol’d S.R. The analysis of a condition of the address with waste to Moscow area in a year of ecology of Russia. Otkhody i resursy: internet-zhurnal. 2017. Vol. 4. No. 2. https://resources.today/01rro217.html. DOI: 10.15862/01RRO217.
11. Skachkov P.A., Gorneva O.S., Shutov S.V., Gnatyuk K.V. Method for Determining the Development Potential of Built-Up Residential Areas. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2015. No. 4, pp. 3–7. (In Russian).
For citation: Zubanova S.G. Spontaneous development of territories of Podmoskovye (Moscow Oblast) and life quality of population: problems of social infrastructure, ecology, transport. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2018. No. 1–2, pp. 22–28. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2018-1-2-22-28