A.V. KONNOV1,2, Leading Engineer
NGUYEN VAN HOA1,3, PhD Student
L.A. PROSTOTINA1, Student
1 National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoe Highway, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2 Research Institute of Building Physics of RAACS (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
3 Vinh University, (Vinh city, Viet Nam)
2. Il’ichev V.A. Nikiforova N.S. Rekomendatsii po proektirovaniyu i ustroistvu osnovanii i fundamentov pri vozvedenii zdanii vblizi sushchestvuyushchikh v usloviyakh plotnoi zastroiki v g. Moskve [Recommendations for foundations and soil bases design and arrangement during construction of buildings next to existing ones in the build-up urban areas]. Мoscow: Moskomarkhitektura, 1999, 55 p. (In Russian).
3. Zekhniev F.F., Vnukov D.A. Experimental and Numerical Study of the geotechnical cut-off walls efficientcy for the protection of existing buildings in the zone of deep pits. Academia. Architectura I Stroitelstvo. 2016. No. 4, pp. 141–146. (In Russian).
4. Nikiforova N.S. Obespechenie sokhrannosti zdanii v zone vliyaniya podzemnogo stroitel’stva [The preservation of buildings in the area of influence of underground construction]. M.: MGSU, 2016, 152 p. (In Russian).
5. SP 291.1325800.2017 “Concrete ground reinforced constructions. Design rules”. Мoscow, 2017. 34 p. (In Russian).
6. Nikiforova N.S., Vnukov D.A. Geotechnical cut-off walls for buildings protection near deep excavations and service tunnels. Vestnik MGSU. 2011. No. 5, pp.108–112. (In Russian).
7. Nikiforova N.S., Vnukov D.A. Geotechnical cut-off walls for buildings protection near deep excavations. Conference Proc. of NIIOSP N.M. Gersevanova, Moscow: 2011, No. 100, pp. 224–242. (In Russian).
8. Nikiforova N.S., Vnukov D.A. Geotechnical cut-off walls from soil cement piles for buildings protection during construction of communication. 3rd International geotechnical engineering conference «Geotechnical problems of megacities». Moscow, 2010, june 7–10. part 4, pp.1561–1564. (In Russian).
9. Van-Hoa Nguyen and Nadezhda Nikiforova The choice of soil models in the design of deep excavation in soft soils of Viet Nam. MATEC Web of Conferences 251, 04033 (2018) IPICSE-2018. https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825104033
10. Nguen Dyk Man’. Some problems of residual deformation of soil during strong earthquakes in Hanoi. Proceeding of the scientific conference to the fiftieth anniversary of the scientific and technological construction. Hanoi, 2013, pp. 269–277. (In Russian).
11. Binod Tiwari, Sneha Upadhyaya. Effect of soil-cement reinforcement panels in seismic ground improvement of soft soil sites. Proceedings of 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (Sep. 17–22, COEX, Seul, Korea), 2017, pp. 981–984.
For citation: Nikiforova N.S., Konnov A.V., Nguyen Van Hoa, Prostotina L.A. Influence of installing cut-off screens executed according to the jet technology on settling of surrounding development. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2019. No. 7, pp. 3–8. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2019-7-3-8