I.L. SHUBIN2, Doctor of Sciences (Engineering), Correspondent member of RAACS, Director
1 Institute of Building Physics, Technology and Logistics AD (Sofia, Bulgaria)
2 Research Institute of Building Physics of RAACS (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
2. Mazhdrakov M., Benov D., Vlkanov N. Metod Monte Karlo. Inzhenerni prilozheniya [Monte Carlo method. Engineers applications.]. Sofia: ACMO Academic Press. 2018.
3. Landau L., Lifshits E.M. Teoreticheskaya fizika. Tom VI. Gidrodinamika. 3 izd. [Theoretical physics. Vol. VI. Hydrodynamics. 3rd ed.] Moscow: Nauka. 1986. 736 p.
4. Nikolov N. Teoriya kvazitsilidricheskikh voln i metody rascheta transportnogo shuma [The theory of quasi-cylindrical waves and methods for calculating transport noise]. Palmarium Academic Publishing. 2012. 273 p.
5. Benov D.M., Mazhdrakov M.G., Nikolov N.D., Toshkov I.L. Detailed modeling of the traffic noise characteristics on motorways. All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation “Protection from increased noise and vibration”. St. Petersburg: Baltic State Technical University “Voenmech”. 2013, pp. 477–482. (In Russian).
6. Venttsel’ E.S. Teoriya veroyatnostei. 4 izd [Probability theory. 4th ed.]. Moscow: Nauka. 1969. 576 p.
7. Nikolov N., Benov D., Shubin I.L. Akustichno proektirane na transportni shumozashchitni ekrani [Acoustic design of transport noise protection screens]. Sofia: ACMO Academic Press. 2014. 254 p.
8. MOEW. Ordinance 6 of 26.6.2006 on environmental noise indicators, taking into account the degree of discomfort during the different parts of the day, the limit values of the noise indicators in the environment, the methods for estimating the noise indicators and the harmful effects of the noise on the health of the population. MOEW. Sofia: SG 58. 2006. http://www5.moew.government.bg/?wpfb_dl=16217
9. Butorina M.V. Control and reduction of railway traffic noise. Collection of the conference Construction Physics in the XXI century. Moscow. Scientific-Research Institute of Building Physics of the Russian Academy architecture and construction sciences. 2006, pp. 348–352. (In Russian).
10. Nikolov N. The noise of rail transport in urban areas. Inzhenerni nauki. 2010. Vol. 4.
11. Benov D., Nikolov N., Mazhdrakov M. Modeling of railway noise using Monte Carlo method. Problems of environmental safety, energy conservation in construction and utilities. Moscow-Kavala. 2017, pp. 17–21.
12. Nikolov N., Benov D. Local sources of noise in urban territories. Scientific Conference with International Participation «Science and Society». Vol. IV. Bulgaria: Kardzhali. 2010, pp. 322–333.
13. Nikolov N.D., Benov D.M., Mazhdrakov M.G. Primenenie teorii kvazitsilindricheskikh voln v akusticheskikh raschetakh [Application of the theory of quasi-cylindrical waves in acoustic calculations]. Saarbrucken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. 2016. 476 p.
14. Haron Z., Yahya K. Monte Carlo analysis for prediction of noise from a construction site. Journal of Construction in Developing Countries. 2009. Vol. 14. No. 1, pp. 1–14.
15. Nikolov N.D., Benov D.M., Mazhdrakov M.G. Simulation of local noise sources in residential areas using Monte-Carlo methods. Problems of environmental safety, energy saving in construction and housing and public utilities. Moscow–Kavala. 2017, pp. 86–91. (In Russian).
For citation: Nikolov N., Benov D., Benova D., Dencheva A., Shubin I.L. Application of the Monte Carlo method in urban acoustics. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2019. No. 7, pp. 25–34. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2019-7-25-34