I.L. SHUBIN1, Doctor of Sciences (Engineering), Corresponding Member of RAACS,
I.A. SHMAROV1, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering),
V.A. SMIRNOV1, 2, Candidate of Sciences (Engineering)
1 Research Institute of Building Physics of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences(21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
2 National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (26, Yaroslavskoe Highway, Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2. Simulated Sunlight Rapidly Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 on Surfaces Shanna Ratnesar-Shumate. The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2020. No. 6, pp. 3–9.
3. Shmarov I.A., Zemtsov V.A., Korkina E.V. Insolation: the practice of rationing and calculation. Zhilishchnoe stroitel’stvo. 2016. No. 7, pp. 48–53. (In Russian).
4. Castro R.A., Angus D.C., Hong S.Y., Lee C., Weissfeld L.A., Clermont G., & Rosengart M.R. (2012). Light and the outcome of the critically ill: An observational cohort study. Critical Care, 16(4). https://doi.org/10.1186/cc11437
5. Iroh Tam P.Y., Krzyzanowski B., Oakes J.M., Kne L., & Manson S. Spatial variation of pneumonia hospitalization risk in Twin Cities metro area, Minnesota. Epidemiology and Infection. 2017. 145 (15), 3274–3283. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0950268817002291
6. Wayse V, et al. Association of subclinical vitamin D deficiency with severe acute lower respiratory infection in Indian children under 5 y. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2004. 58 (4), pp. 563–567
7. Kontorovich L.A., Kozlov V.V. Psychological crisis: modern features. Human factor. Sotsial’nyi psikholog, 2020. No. 2 (40), pp. 88–93. (In Russian).
8. Lyubov E.B., Zotov P.B., Polozhny B.S. Pandemics and suicide: an ideal storm and a moment of truth. Suitsidologiya. 2020. Vol. 11. No. 1 (38), pp. 3–38. (In Russian).
9. Ostrovsky D.I., Ivanova T.I. The influence of the new coronovirus infection COVID-19 on the psychological health of a person (literature review). Omskii psikhologicheskii zhurnal. 2020. No. 2, pp. 4–10. (In Russian).
10. Sergeeva M.S., Pyatin V.F., Glazkova E.N., Shirolapov I.V., Yakunina S.V., Korovina E.S., Romanchuk N.P. Features of psychosomatic responses at different times of the year to light stimulation of the human circadian clock. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2015. No. 2, pp. 805–817. (In Russian).
11. Grant W.B., Giovannucci E. The possible roles of solar ultraviolet-B radiation and vitamin D in reducing case-fatality rates from the 1918–1919 influenza pandemic in the United States. Dermatoendocrinology. 2009. 1 (4): 215–219.
12. Gagarin V.G., Korkina E.V., Shmarov I.A., Pastushkov P.P. Investigation of the effect of multifunctional glass coating on the spectral transmission of light. Stroitel’stvo i rekonstruktsiya. 2015. No. 2 (58), pp. 90–95. (In Russian).
13. Gagarin V.G., Korkina E.V. Experimental studies of lighting parameters of window glasses. Integration, partnership and innovation in construction science and education. Collection of materials of the International Scientific Conference. Moscow, 2015.
14. Smirnov V. Vibration protection of historical buildings located near the lines of urban rail transport. Materials Science Forum. 2019. (945), pp. 318–324. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.945.318
15. Cabrera I.N., Le M.H.M. Reducing noise pollution in the hospital setting by establishing a Department of Sound: A survey of recent research on the effects of noise and music in health care. Preventive Medicine. 2000.
16. Joseph A., Rashid M. The architecture of safety: Hospital design. Current Opinion in Critical Care. 2007, December.
17. Salandin A., Arnold J., Kornadt O. Noise in an intensive care unit. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2011. 130 (6), 3754–3760.
18. Wei H., Jian X., Tong-Yi Z., Ming-Yi H., Jing-Wei Q., Ri-Qing L. Testing and isolation strategies for the vibrational hazards. 2019.
19. Joseph A., Rashid M. The architecture of safety: Hospital design. Current Opinion in Critical Care. 2007, December.
20. Melentyev A.V., Serebryakov P.V., Zheglova A.V. Influence of noise and vibration on the nervous regulation of the heart. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaya ekologiya. 2018. No. 9, pp. 19–23. (In Russian).
21. Himmel C. Isolation room exhaust fan noise in a hospital. In Proceedings of the INTER-NOISE 2016 – 45th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering: Towards a Quieter Future. German Acoustical Society (DEGA). 2016, pp. 3592–3601.
22. Wei H., Jian X., Tong-Yi Z., Ming-Yi H., Jing-Wei Q., Ri-Qing L. Testing and isolation strategies for the vibrational hazards. Engineering Review. 2019. 39 (2), 124–131.
23. Chatterton P.F. Case history of a low frequency noise problem. Noise Control Vibration Isolation. 1979. 10 (7), 295–298.
24. Smirnov V.A. Reduction of impulse loads on overlappings with the help of dynamic vibration dampers. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Tekhnologyai tekstil’noi promyshlennosti. 2017. No. 2 (368), pp. 296–299. (In Russian).
25. Mondrus V.L., Smirnov V.A. Vibroprotection of high-precision equipment from low-frequency oscillations. Academia. Arkhitektura i stroitel’stvo. 2011. No. 1, pp. 109–111. (In Russian).
26. Smirnov V.A. Methods of placing high-precision equipment in existing buildings. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2012. No. 6, pp. 76–77. (In Russian).
For citation: Umnyakova N.P., Shubin I.L., Shmarov I.A., Smirnov V.A. Ensuring favorable conditions in the wards of infectious diseases hospitals in the context of a coronavirus pandemic. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2021. No. 3, pp. 3–11. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2021-3-3-11