Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University) (26, Yaroslavskoye Highway , Moscow, 129337, Russian Federation)
2. Ter-Martirosyan A.Z., Ter-Martirosyan Z.G., Sidorov V.V. Interaction of final stiffness soil piles with surrounding soil as part of foundation taking into account expansion of pile diameter. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov. 2016. No. 3, pp. 10–15. (In Russian).
3. Pudova V.G., Kamenskaya M.V. Study of the stress condition in the soil cushion under the foundation of the multi-storey building and determination of its economic efficiency. Matrica nauchnogo poznaniya. 2018. No. 1, pp. 5–11. (In Russian).
4. Vyskrebencev V.S. On application of soil cushions on weak soils of the bases of engineering structures. Vestnik Belgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta im. V.G. Shuhova. 2015. No. 5, pp. 16–20. (In Russian).
5. Mangushev R.A., Usmanov R.A. Ways to improve the effectiveness of compacted soil cushions on weak soils. Vestnik grazhdanskih inzhenerov. 2019. No. 2 (73), pp. 62–70. (In Russian).
6. Alekhin A.N., Alekhin A.A. Effective method of determining parameters of a nonlinear soil model from field tests. Vestnik PNIPU. Stroitel’stvo i arhitektura. 2017. Vol. 8. No. 4, pp. 54–63. (In Russian). DOI: 10.15593/2224-9826/2017.4.06
7. Buslov A.S., Bakholdin B.V., Stavnitzer L.R. Soil creep equations based on probabilistic rheological model. Osnovaniya, fundamenty i mekhanika gruntov. 2017. No. 1, pp. 2–8. (In Russian).
8. Kiselev N.YU. Experimental study of the work of a slab foundation with a damping layer on a soil base. Geotekhnika. 2016. No. 1, pp. 51–60. (In Russian).
9 Ter-Martirosyan Z.G., Ter-Martirosyan A.Z. Experimentally – theoretical foundations of transformation of weak water-saturated clay soils at surface and deep compaction. Inzhenernaya geologiya. 2015. No. 4, pp. 16–25. (In Russian).
10. Ter-Martirosjan Z.G., Ter-Martirosjan A.Z., Sidorov V.V. Initial critical pressure under the heel of the round foundation and bored piles under the heel of round section. Estestvennye i tehnicheskie nauki. 2014. No. 11–12 (78), pp. 372–376. (In Russian).
For citation: Demianenko V.I., Ter-Martirosyan Z.G., Ter-Martirosyan A.Z. Sediment of a weak base under a sand cushion containing a foundation of finite width. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2020. No. 9, pp. 20–26. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2020-9-20-26