M.V. PANASENKO1, Student
1 Don State Technical University (1 Gagarin Square, 344000, Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation)
2 Research Institute of Building Physics of RAACS (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow, 127238, Russian Federation)
2. Sheina S. G., Martynova E. V., Girya M. A. Methodical bases of energy-efficient reconstruction of urban development. Akademicheskii vestnik UralNIIproekt RAASN. 2014. No. 4, pp. 14–20. (In Russian).
3. Sheina S.G., Babenko L.L., Matveiko R.B., Khamavova A.A. Kompleksnaya otsenka territorii v gradostroitel’stve [Complex assessment of the territory in town planning]. Rostov-na-Donu: RGSU, 2014. 101 p.
4. Litvinova T.I. Program – target method as a tool to stimulate innovation in the region. Intellektual’nye resursy – regional’nomu razvitiyu. 2015. No. 1, pp. 108–115. (In Russian).
5. Petrov K.S., Angolenko V.S., Stares R. M. Problems of property management in Russia. Innovation in science: the development of materials X all-Russian scientific-practical conference. Moscow. 2019, pp. 61–64. (In Russian).
6. A comparative study of DGNB, LEED and BREEAM certificate systems in urban sustainability. WIT Transactions on Ecology and The Environment. 2012, pp. 121–132. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f1a1/4eb59594c8532892f72d00f8e427f96b624e.pdf.
7. Anthopoulos L., Janssen M., Weerakkody V. A Unified Smart City Model (USCM) for Smart City Conceptualization and Benchmarking. International Journal of Electronic Government Research. 2016. No. 2, pp. 77–93. (In Russian).
8. Novoselova I. V., Oleynikova E. V. Prospects of development of the residential real estate management market in Russia. International scientific and practical conference “Construction and architecture – 2015”. Rostov-na-Donu: RGSU. 2015, pp. 251. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/energosberezhenie-v-rossii-osnovnye-problemy-i-perspektivy (Date of access: 01.04.2019). (In Russian).
9. Sheina S. G., Martynova E. V. the Project “Energy Efficient city” as the basis of the concept “Smart City”. Biosfernaya sovmestimost’: chelovek, region, tekhnologii. 2016. No. 4 (16), pp. 87–96. (In Russian).
For citation: Sheina S.G., Umnyakova N.P., Panasenko M.V. Method of selection of complex development territory for construction of multistory residential building with introduction of eco-friendly standard. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2019. No. 7, pp. 41–46. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2019-7-41-46