Scientific-Research Institute of Building Physics of the Russian Academy architecture and construction sciences (21, Lokomotivniy Driveway, Moscow,127238, Russian Federation)
2. GOST 20444–2014. Noise. Traffic flows. Methods of defini-tion of the noise characteristic. Moscow: Standartinform. 2015. 18 p.
3. Gmurman V.E. Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskoy statistiki [Probability theory and mathematical statistics]. Moscow: Yurayt. 2012. 480 p.
4. SP 276.1325800.2016. Buildings and territories. Rules of design of protection against noise of traffic flows. Moscow: Minstroy Rossii. 2016. 85 p.
5. Methodical recommendations about assessment of necessary decrease in a sound at settlements and to determination of the required acoustic efficiency of screens taking into account sound absorption. Moscow: Rosavtodor. 2003. 45 p.
6. D. Thompson. Railway noise and vibration: The use of appropriate models to solve practical problems. International Congress on Sound and Vibration. Beijing. 13–14 July 2014, pp. 1–16.
7. Aistov V.A., Shubin I.L., Nikolov N.D. Assessment of influence of noise of railway trains on residential territories and a complex of actions for his decrease. Academia. Arhitektura i stroitel’stvo. 2009. No. 5, pp. 216–223. (In Russian).
8. Sanitarnye normy SN 2.2.4/220.127.116.112-96. Noise in workplaces, in rooms of residential, public buildings and in the territory of the housing estate. Moscow: Minzdrav Rossii. 1997. 20 p. (In Russian).
9. GOST R 56769-2015 (ISO 717-1:2013). Buildings and constructions. Assessment of sound insulation of air noise. Moscow: Standartinform. 2016. 20 p.
10. Spravochnik proektirovshchika. Zashchita ot shuma [Reference book by the designer. Protection against noise]. Moscow: Stroyizdat. 1993. 96 p.
11. B. Kotzen, C. English. Environmental noise barriers. A guide to their acoustic and visual design. London, New York: Tailor & Francis. 2009. 257 p.
For citation: Aistov V.A. Optimization of noise mode of the multifunctional multimodal transport hub “Skolkovo”. Zhilishchnoe Stroitel’stvo [Housing Construction]. 2018. No. 6, pp. 44–48. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31659/0044-4472-2018-6-44-48